Welcome to JNV Hadagarh, Keonjhar
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas are unique educational institutions in India, imparting quality education to students mainly from rural background. This system, unlike others, aims at producing future citizens, with a sound moral character and updated knowledge for the service of the society in a global learning environment. Almost all the states of India is having Jawahar
Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your attitude. Don’t chase success, chase excellence, success will follow you.
Navodaya Vidyalayas running to a national total of 544. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas are financed by the Central Government under Human Resources Development (HRD) Department of Education directly and function under Navodaya Vidyalaya Simiti with its head Quarter at New Delhi,There are eight regional office.
Historical/ Religious / Tourist Place in the District
- 1. Maa Tarini Temple: 70 Kms by Road
- 2. Sitabinjhi: 90 Kms by Road
- 3. Baladev Jew Temple: 110 Kms by Road
- 4. Kings Palace: 110Kms by Road
- 5. Hadagarh Dam: 1Kms by Road
- 6. Sanghagra/Badghagra: 125 Kms by Road
- 7. Khandadhar: 160 Kms by Road
- 8. Gonasika: 140 Kms by Road