Aims & Objectives
- To provide academic excellence
- To built integrated personality
- To impart quality education ensuring self-ability to choice vocation
- To promote creative intelligence
- To inculcate eco-friendly attitude
OUR MOTTO: SOCIAL JUSTICE TO RURAL TALENTS
- To foster National integration among students through a policy of migration
- To encourage and promote talent predominantly from rural areas and weaker section.
- To provide quality modern education for all round development of talented children.
- To establish pace-setting institutions to be models in the districts and to be resource centers for promotion of excellence.
- Promoting Three-Language formula.
- Promoting value & preserving culture
WE AIM AT:
- Providing quality education to the children.
- Developing harmonious growth of the personality of the children trough variety of co-curricular activities.
- Creating the environment to bring out the best among the teachers and students
- Adopt modern education techniques – external and internal accountability, effective leadership linkage with the local community.
- Art in education programmes to provide opportunities for students to inculcate nationalistic values trough sharing and learning traditional skills and arts with the help of renowned traditional artists.
- Built-in-mechanism of self-reliance, self-evaluation, character, rigour and discipline in academic pursuit.
- Freedom of experimentation and innovation.